Bedhead Swim Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them a perfect baby swim hat.
Our swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant stretch nylon knit with quick drying ability. Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
Nothing says “seaside” quite like navy and white. Add in a stripe and you are there in that French Riverina with beach huts and striped umbrellas. We love this hand-drawn stripe for its imperfections and uniqueness – just like all of us! Pair it with our Marine Rash Vest for extra nautical flavour. Available in Legionnaire, Classic Bucket and Wet Bag.
IDEAL FOR: Babies, crawlers and toddlers still taking naps, being held a lot and not very mobile yet. However, we do have bigger sizes for those who prefer this style.
- Chlorine resistant fabric – pool friendly
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BRIM DEPTH - LEGIONNAIRE HATS
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||5.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||6cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6.5cm|
|52cm / M / 1-3 years||7cm|
|54cm / L / 3-6 years||7.2cm|